Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
openHAB2 binding
Today I reactivated my smarthomatic sensors and wanted to integrate them in my current openHAB2 (2.2 snapshot). Unfortunately the old version 1.X and the current (1.11-snapshot) from cloudbees server do not work. I get the following error in the openHAB log:
Code:
15:48:59.313 [ERROR] [org.openhab.binding.smarthomatic    ] - FrameworkEvent ERROR - org.openhab.binding.smarthomatic
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: org.openhab.binding.smarthomatic [206]
 Unresolved requirement: Require-Bundle: org.junit; resolution:="optional"
 Unresolved requirement: Require-Bundle: org.openhab.core.transform

How to get the smarthomatic binding to work with openHAB2 ?
I only use FHEM, not OpenHab, sorry.
For the time being I use the serial binding for my smarthomatic devices. For example this item definition
Code:
String SmarthomaticBase "SmarhomaticBaseData" (gSensor) { serial="/dev/ttyUSB0@19200,REGEX((Sender.*)$)" }
catches the decoded message from my base station. And an item definition like
Code:
Number SH2_Temp "Temp. Sensor2 [%.1f °C]" (gTemp) { serial="/dev/ttyUSB0@19200,REGEX(SenderID=2;.+Temperature=([0-9.]+))" }
captures the temperature value from this string. All items are updated the same time if the value is part of the same message. Very nice!

This is my clumsy work around as I do not know how to write/debug a openhab binding Undecided .